The unit Finances consists of the Groups Financial Accounting, Project Accounting and Controlling. The first group is mainly responsible for the maintaining of the bookkeeping of Swiss TPH whereas the main task of the second group, is establishing the project (interim) report. Further topics of the Unit are compliance and governance, information as well as liquidity management.
The Financial Reports of Swiss TPH are a product of this unit.
With a funding and sales volume of CHF 80 million, Swiss TPH only receives about 20% of its core budget form public authorities. The remaining 80% comes from competitively acquired third-party funds and from private and public client fees. Such a high level of self-financing requires active financial management.