Unit | Biostatistics
Statistics and Epidemiology Teaching
Statistics and epidemiology teaching is provided within the programs of the University of Basel. Within this program we organise the following courses:
- Biostatistics (Lecture number 28893-01)
- Statistical Modelling (Lecture number 28887-01)
- Bayesian Biostatistics (Lecture number 12385-01)
- Biostatistics Journal Club (Lecture number 41885-01)
- Programming in Stata (Lecture number 28879-1)
- Data Analysis in Epidemiology (Lecture number 28878-01)
We also teach on the following courses:
- Health Care and Management in Tropical Countries (HCMTC) This is an annual three-month diploma course accredited by TropEd for the degree of Master of International Health.
- Bayesian Disease Mapping in Epidemiology and Public Health, a course for researchers dealing with spatial data in epidemiology and public health.