Climate change will affect global health in many different ways. Adaptation strategies will be sorely needed to prevent major negative health consequences in countries in most need and mitigation measures will result in substantial health co-benefits.
Join us for a rich and intellectually stimulating programme of talks, discussions and debates on cutting-edge research and case studies from various world regions.
- Climate-related health risks
- Vulnerabilities and impacts in different contexts
- Health and non-health adaptation measures
- Frameworks for health system resilience strengthening
- Mitigation and health co-benefits
Live-streaming will be available starting at 8:30 on Dec. 5 and 6 for those who are not able to attend in person.