Swiss TPH Symposia Archive
- Spring Symposium 2017 - Evidence Meets Decisions Makers
- Winter Symposium 2016 - Building on Success: Malaria Control and Elimination
- Spring Symposium 2016 - The Future of Travel Medicine
- Winter Symposium 2015 - Drug Resistance: From Mechanisms to Management
- Spring Symposium 2015 - Community Participation in Public Health: What’s the Added Value in Research and Implementation?
- Films for Health 2015
- Winter Symposium 2014 - Personalized Medicine - The Public Health Perspective
- Spring Symposium 2014 - Is ‘Value for Money’ the Best Approach for Improving Weak Health Systems?
- Winter Symposium 2013 - Mycobacterial Diseases and Co-Morbidities
- Spring Symposium 2013 - Primary Health Care and Non-Communicable Diseases (NCDs) in Eastern Europe and Central Asia: Where do we stand and where to go?
Autumn Symposium 2012 - Challenges in Malaria Research: Progress Towards Elimination
Spring Symposium 2012 - eHealth in Proof and Practice: Opportunities and Challenges in International Health
- Winter Symposium 2011 - Gender in Medicine: It Is About Improving Quality
- Spring Symposium 2011 - Improving Access through Effective Health Financing
- Winter Symposium 2010 - Human African Trypanosomiasis (Sleeping Sickness) - towards new Chemotherapeutic Tools
- Spring Symposium 2010 - Sex, Youth and Health
- Winter Symposium 2009 - Environmental Health: here and there
- Spring Symposium 2009 - Making Health Interventions Work: "From Validation to Application"
- Winter Symposium 2008 - Health System Strengthening: Role of conditional incentives?
- Spring Symposium 2008 - The Role of Information & Communication Technologies in Health Systems Development
- Spring Symposium 2007 - Human Resources for Health - Beyond the Declarations
- Spring Symposium 2006 - Global Health Initiatives - Magic Pills?