Refined and standardised reporting and analytical tools help line managers and the directorate to improve budgeting, planning and analysis. Thanks to the new workflow system contracts can now be saved and accounting vouchers can be registered, singed and filed electronically.
- We support all Department- and Unit Heads to establish a valid budget on Cost Center Basis
- We are responsible for the Cost Centre Management within the Institute
- We are responsible for cost accounting postings (Core funding, Overheads, Infrastructure, etc.)
- We deliver Key Figures of the Institute
- We visualize internal processes
The unit Finances consists of the Groups Financial Accounting, Project Accounting and Controlling. The first group is mainly responsible for the maintaining of the bookkeeping of Swiss TPH whereas the main task of the second group, is establishing the project (interim) report. Further topics of the Unit are compliance and governance, information as well as liquidity management.
The Financial Reports of Swiss TPH are a product of this unit.
With a funding and sales volume of CHF 80 million, Swiss TPH only receives about 20% of its core budget form public authorities. The remaining 80% comes from competitively acquired third-party funds and from private and public client fees. Such a high level of self-financing requires active financial management.