Professional activities at Swiss TPH
- Estimation of environmental exposures of populations to heat, noise and ambient air pollution, and to assess related health effects.
- Evaluation of public health programs to prevent heat-related mortality.
- Teaching and traing in environmental epidemiology (climate change and health, environment and health)
Higher education and qualifications
- 2013: PhD in Epidemiology, Swiss TPH/University of Basel, Switzerland
- 2010: Certificate of Advanced Studies (CAS) in spatial information systems; Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH) Zurich, Switzerland
- 2009: MSc in Geography, University of Basel, Switzerland
Past professional activities
- 2014-2015: Post-doctoral fellow, University of Montreal, Canada, Department of Environmental and Occupational Health, School of Public Health, collaboration with the Department of Public Health, City of Montreal
- 2009-2013: Scientific assistant/doctoral researcher, Swiss TPH, Department of Epidemiology and Public Health