Unit | Finances and Controlling

Finances & Controlling is the central point of contact within Swiss TPH for all financial matters and guarantees the correct and timely processing of all business cases (public funds and contributions from third parties) in the financial accounting of Swiss TPH.

Our Responsibilities

  • Support all department and unit heads in establishing valid cost centre budgets
  • Cost centre management within the institute
  • Accounting (core funding, overheads, facilities, etc.)
  • Provide key figures of the institute
  • Visualise internal processes
  • Compliance and governance
  • Information and liquidity management
  • Prepare the annual financial report

With a current funding and revenue volume of CHF 90 million, Swiss TPH receives only about 24% of its core budget from the public sector. The remaining 76% comes from competitively acquired third-party funds and fees from private and public clients. Such a high level of self-financing requires active financial management.