Dr. Daniel Cobos Muñoz MD, MPH, PhD. Research Fellow in the Health Systems and Policy Research Group, Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute. He is a Medical Doctor specialized in Family and Community Medicine, with a Master’s Degree in Public Health in Developing Countries from the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, and a PhD in Public Health. He has more than 15 years of experience working in health systems of low and middle-income countries. His areas of expertise are enterprise architecture process mapping applied to health systems, health information systems, district health systems, and primary health care.
Professional activities at Swiss TPH
- Research fellow at the Health Systems and Policies research group working in the Data for Health project.
Higher education and qualifications
- PhD in Public Health, Complutense University, Madrid, Spain. Title "Decentralisation on health systems: systematic review of the literature and case study in Equatorial Guinea"
- 2011-2012 MSc International Public Health (former Public health in Developing Countries), London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, UK
- 2005-2006 Magister Humanitarian Medicine: Health interventions in humanitarian aid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales, Spain
- 2004-2005 Extended Diploma in Health and Development, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Spain
- 2003-2006 Specialist in Family and Community Medicine, Madrid Health System, Spain